Below are other sources of information to increase your understanding and awareness:
- First Nation Child and Family Caring Society of Canada (FNCFCS): “Using a reconciliation framework that respectfully engages First Nation and non-Aboriginal peoples, the Caring Society provides high quality resources to support First Nations communities to empower children, youth and families.”
- 4R’s Youth Movement (YMCA): “YMCA supported a youth movement that will change Canada by changing the relationship between Indigenous and non-Indigenous young people”
- Cazabon Productions: “Productions Cazabon is an independent media productions company with a strong belief in advocacy. We have worked with street involved youth, First Nations people and other oppressed people to create films and raise awareness around key issues.
- Third World Canada: “Kitchenuhmaykoosib Inninuwug and Productions Cazabon are reaching out to everyday Canadians to end the third world conditions that exist in their own backyard through acts of reconciliation.”
- The Ark Pair: “Consider the mathematical evidence on God. We truly are one, from the One with one pious purpose.”